Traveling to Buy Your Car? Make it a Vacation!
Krietz Auto, a Car-buying destinationAny auto enthusiast knows the hunt to find the perfect vehicle can be just as much fun as finally getting behind the wheel of your dream car. For those searching for low-mileage premium sports cars, finding a dealership like Krietz Auto only happens once in a lifetime. You’d be hard-pressed to find a more impressive inventory of pristine-condition American sports and muscle cars. But that’s not all Krietz Auto offers. Custom-built trucks, like-new certified pre-owned sedans, and high-end SUVs are all apart of our diverse inventory. And it is that outstanding inventory, as well as our reputation for superior customer experiences that draws car-buyers from near and far. At Krietz Auto, customers are known to travel from 4 or 5 hours away. Some will travel overnight and from different cities and states all across the country. And what customers find once they get here is just another thing that sets us apart. Customers feel more than welcome and comfortable in our brand new, recently renovated client waiting area and showroom.
- Complimentary Coffee at the Coffee Bar
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Comfortable Couches
- Large Screen TV
But a trip to Krietz Auto does not have to stop there. Place matters and Krietz Auto is located in beautiful historic downtown Frederick, Maryland. Make a weekend of your trip to Krietz Auto. You might be surprised to learn, there’s plenty to do in the Frederick region. Below we include some of the many destinations and leisure activities offered nearby!
Things to do in the Frederick area while you’re in town:
- Shop : Curious Iguana , Alma Antiques and Oddities, Brass & Copper Shop, Cannon Hill Place Antiques, Emporium Antiques, Brainstorm Comics, Marshall Etchison Bookstore, Rock & Roll Graveyard, the Record Exchange, Vinyl Acres, Alicia L. Boutique, Fred & Co. 1745, Lee Anderson, Molly’s Meanderings, Pearl Clothing, Posh, Sky’s the Limit, Talbots, Velvet Lounge, Venus on the Half Shell, Zebop, Dream House, Elliot’s, Heritage Interiors, Industrial Home, Patrick Street Interiors, Pure Home…
- Taste : Ayse Meze Lounge, Beans & Bagels, Bella Trattoria Italian Cuisine, Black Hog BBQ & Bar, Brewer’s Alley, Bushwaller’s Pub, Cacique, Cafe Bueno, Cafe Nola, Crabapples New York Delicatessen, Doner Bistro, Family Meal, Firestone’s Culinary Tavern & Raw Bar, Flippin Pizza, Frederick Coffee Company Cafe, Glory Doughnuts, Good JuJu, Hippy Chick Hummus, Hometown Harvest Kitchen, Hootch & Banter, Isabella’s Taverna & Tapas Bar, JoJo’s Restaurant, La Paz Mexican Restaurant, Lazy Fish, Le Parc Bistro, Lucky Corner Vietnamese Restaurant, Magoo’s Pub and Eatery, Maxwell’s Kitchen, Nido’s Italian Restaurant, Olde Towne Tavern, Pistarro’s Ristorante Pizzeria Napoletana, Pretzel and Pizza Creations, Ragin Reef, Sabor de Cuba, Sanctuary Modern Kitchen, South Market Sandwich Co. Starbucks, Sumittra Thai Cuisine, Taco Daddy, That Hummus Place, the Cellar Door, the Orchard, the Tasting Room, the Wine Kitchen on the Creek, Volt, Wag’s Restaurant, White Rabbit Gastropub, the Perfect Blend Cafe
- Play: Adventure Away, Clue IQ., Ghost Tours of Historic Frederick, Maryland Ensemble Theatre, New Spire Stages, Sky Stage, Surelocked in Escape Games, Weinberg Center for the Arts, Frederick Book Arts Center, Summers Farm, Harry Grove Stadium
- Art: NOMA Gallery, Potters’ Guild of Frederick, Delaplaine Arts Center, DISTRICT Arts, TAG/The Artists Gallery, Community Bridge Mural
- History & Culture: National Museum of Civil War Medicine, Roads and Rails Museum, Museum of Frederick County History, Mount Olivet Cemetery/Francis Scott Key Monument, St. John’s Cemetery, C. Burr Artz Public Library, Historic Schifferstadt, Monocacy National Battlefield, Rose Hill Manor Park & Children’s Museum
- Outdoors/Parks: Baker Park, Carroll Creek Linear Park, Memorial Park, Gambrill State Park, Ballenger Creek Linear Trail, Catoctin Mountain Park, Cunningham Falls State Park, Antietam National Battlefield, Washington Monument State Park, Sugarloaf Mountain
- Craft Breweries and Distilleries: Attaboy Beer, Idiom Brewing Co, McClintock Distilling Co., Olde Mother Brewing, Rockwell Brewery, Tenth Ward Distilling Company, Dragon Distillery, Monocacy Brewing Company, Flying Dog Brewery
Nearby Lodging Options:
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Frederick
- Hilton Garden Inn Frederick
- Residence Inn Frederick
- Best Western Historic Frederick
- Days Inn by Wyndham Frederick
- Comfort Inn Red Horse
- Comfort Inn Frederick
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Frederick
- WoodSpring Suites Frederick
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Frederick
- Inn at Stone Manor
Things to do in the region:
- Visit Washington D.C.
- Visit Baltimore, Maryland
- Visit Harpers Ferry National Historic Park in Jefferson County, West Virginia