Stay Ahead of your BrakesIt is imperative that you keep an eye on your vehicle’s brakes. To keep yourself safe and on the road, regular maintenance should be scheduled every 10,000 to 15,000 miles. Luckily, our service facility is here to provide routine brake checks for your vehicle, helping you avoid the cost of potential repairs and replacement down the road. But let’s face it, things do happen. In the event that you do need a brake repair or replacement, we’re here to take care of that too!
Make an appointment with our service team if your vehicle displays any of the signs below:
- Your brake light is on
- Brake pedal goes all the way to the floor when pushed
- Your vehicle takes a long time to stop
- Brakes make a “weird noise” when pushed
- You experience vibrating brakes when pushed
Family Owned & Operated + Almost 40 Years Of Experience
- Schedule an Appointment Here.
- Highly Trained and ASE-Certified Technicians