Service Advisor Team Assistant / Entry Level Service Advisor
The Service Department at Krietz Auto is growing! We are seeking an Assistant for the Service Advisor Team. This is an entry level position where you will perform some light administrative duties as well as assist the Service Advisor Team with their daily duties, and ensure operations in the department run smoothly and efficiently, prioritizing customer satisfaction. If you are looking for an opportunity to start a career in Customer Service in the automotive industry, and grow with a company for life this may be a good fit for you. If you are an outgoing individual, enjoy being part of a team, and helping others in a fast pace environment you might have what it takes to grow with us.
WHY WORK HERE
- Family Owned & Operated for Over 35 years!
- Daily team meetings and ongoing training
- Employer sponsored luncheons and team building activities
- Community involvement
WE OFFER INCREDIBLE BENEFITS
- Medical & Dental
- Life & Disability
- 401K Retirement with Company Contribution
- Paid Vacation and Sick
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount Program
- Assist in Customer Service
- Greeting Customers
- Assisting the Service Advisor team with obtaining customer and vehicle information
- Updating Customer Information in the CRM (Customer Database)
- Facilitate reporting on vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
- Learn how to determine and recommend needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle
- Learn how to prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Help with monitoring vehicle progress throughout the day and updating customers by phone and/or text
- Scheduling or rescheduling appointments
- Keeping notes and appointments updated in service scheduler
- Light admin duties such as answering phone calls, taking messages, and other duties as assigned.
- Helping keep the waiting area tidy and supplies stocked.
- Driving dealership and customer vehicles
- Coordinating service and recalls with dealerships
- Coordinating with parts and supply vendors
- Experience with Protractor (or other service scheduler) and Vinsolutions (or other CRM) preferred but, not required. We will train the right candidate who is willing to learn.
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer Service Experience
- Prior Employment w/verifiable references
- Past experience with automotive repair or service is a plus
- Trade school training or automotive experience not required, although you would have a fair basic knowledge of cars and the ability to learn
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- High energy, positive personality
- Able to stand or sit for long hours, and lift 30 lbs.
- Service Dept. Hours are M-F 7:30am-6pm and Saturdays 7:30am-5pm, Some Saturday shifts required.